National Championship Spread

All facts.
It may very well be a complete beat down.
But... A man can dream.
True fresh QB. New OC. Offensive struggles last game. At least they have some chink in the armor albeit a small one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does seem like a perfect storm for an upset

LSU held Bama scoreless until well into the 4th quarter (and then gave up only 10 points total). Bama is beatable.... I just hope it's not by Clemson. ;)
To be honest if we didnt have the defense to score points we would not be in this game. Truth be it. Clemson is fast and accurate even the number 1 defense is going to have a difficult time scoring. The Tide Offense is the true key to tonights game. Bozeman needs to not suck and the rest of the o-line needs to protect the QB because Hurts time in the pocket has been nill.

Ya know I was thinking about doing this.
If anyone gets the score exactly right I will give you a $25 Bass Pro Gift Card.
Only one entry per person. And you must pm me after the game telling me that your prediction was right. That way I can refer back to it and not scroll through all these scores!

ala 38 Clemson 30

I thought that last year.
85 pts later and now I don't know what to expect.

I honestly don't think anybody really knows what to expect.
These two teams are so closely matched.....it's down to a razor's edge....I'd hate to have to live on the difference.
Then again, it could be a blow out, with either team doing the blowing.
Should be an interesting game. I'm hoping for a game like the 2012 SEC Conference Championship when Georgia barely lost to Alabama.
I am a Georgia fan, but that game was so entertaining that I felt good about the outcome, even though Georgia lost.

To be honest if we didnt have the defense to score points we would not be in this game. Truth be it. Clemson is fast and accurate even the number 1 defense is going to have a difficult time scoring. The Tide Offense is the true key to tonights game. Bozeman needs to not suck and the rest of the o-line needs to protect the QB because Hurts time in the pocket has been nill.
I get it but "defense wins championships" is a saying for a reason. While Clemson has an impressive offense, who is the best defense they've faced all year? How do they compare to Bama's.?
As a reminder, Clemson was within ONE SCORE of losing to ....
Auburn, Troy (TROY for God's sake!), NC State (OT), Florida State, and Va Tech. That's FIVE teams they were one play away from losing to. And let's not forget they actually lost to Pittsburgh.
Now how many teams has Bama been within one score of this year.....? That's right, not a single one.

Back
Top Bottom