National Championship Spread

How bout the dawgs....lol....I think they need to change their mascot from a bulldog to a min.poodle

Indeed! You seem to be butt hurt like fresh fish at a Federal Prison.
# Bamadroppedthesoap

O yeah and the dawgs toss every other teams salad not just Clemson

Like I said earlier we are used to losing. Been a DAWGS, Braves, Falcons, and Hawks fan for many years.

And furthermore I expect the Dawgs to get slaughtered in Tuscaloosa next season. I just hope we can manage to beat Tech next year.

All the haters... just remember -

1) you can't win them all - when you lose the best you can hope for is that it's a game for the ages and this one was
2) Clemson made it on the back of a star player and now he's gone. We made it with a freshman QB, injuries to a few key players, and an OC we picked up at an AA meeting a week before the game. We'll be back next year but they probably won't.
3) When Saban retires, we'll hire Dabo and this win will really make his resume stand out!
4) Last but not least, I got to watch Ohio State get shut out this year!

I have a lot of respect for Clemson and am happy for them - great game!

Roll Tide!

Hey all Bama Fan,

When you are the best and have been for a while you do not have to make excuses. Everyone is aware everything that you just listed. But please do not try to disparage the rest of the kids on the Clemson team. Football is team sport. Many of these kids will be playing on Sunday along with DeShaun Watson.

Hey all Bama Fan,

When you are the best and have been for a while you do not have to make excuses. Everyone is aware everything that you just listed. But please do not try to disparage the rest of the kids on the Clemson team. Football is team sport. Many of these kids will be playing on Sunday along with DeShaun Watson.

Damn this post looks like I graduated from UGA with an English degree.
#proofreaddummy

Indeed! You seem to be butt hurt like fresh fish at a Federal Prison.
# Bamadroppedthesoap

Like I said earlier we are used to losing. Been a DAWGS, Braves, Falcons, and Hawks fan for many years.
At least you not a bandy the bandwagon fan....it's all good...my butts not hurt but my feelings are...it's all good though

Back
Top Bottom