• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Name the first Dobbs Defense can and get a free one! Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think how happy you'll be when you see the Dobbs Evercore Serenity featured in Guns & Ammo magazine. :becky:

Been suggested but the problem with that is that Im stuck with "Minion" and I don't want to name my can that.
I kinda like the minion idea the more I think about it. Looked up the definition - "A minion is a loyal servant of another, usually more powerful, being." http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minion Plus there's the more obvious reason. Not sure if I was first to recommend it but if it were to win the family should get the can for sure.
Nameing your first can is a tough decision. I'm sure the right name will pop in your head soon enough! How's production coming along??

I have read them all but I'm pretty sure the contest is a flop. Between here and FB and 1000 people giving 100 names. I have no clue how if i were to use one, I could make sure it was the first right person.

Who knows, maybe something glorious will happen in the next week or so.

If you like one name , pick it put the names of all who submitted that name in a hat and draw a winner or give us all a Suppressor!
Lots of fun regardless.

Its a pretty efficient and popular marketing technique to choose a category of product on which to base the names of particular lines of models upon.

Boulevard Brewing does something similar with their IPA's. There's a Pop Up, Single Wide, and Double Wide. It's an effective way to implement a bit of extra branding into your product that really does help with product recognition.

That would put the naming of the product more on your shoulders, unless you could do some type of ODT series with OS's blessing. I'm sure the gang could come up with some clever ODT references that would fit a suppressor line well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom