• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Name the first Dobbs Defense can and get a free one! Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is going to read all of these Submissions so here is my last one "The Ignored"

I have read them all but I'm pretty sure the contest is a flop. Between here and FB and 1000 people giving 100 names. I have no clue how if i were to use one, I could make sure it was the first right person.

Who knows, maybe something glorious will happen in the next week or so.

Just name the first one: "Serial #1-The Flop". Then decide what you want to name the line yourself. No matter if anyone wins or not, it was fun.

I have read them all but I'm pretty sure the contest is a flop. Between here and FB and 1000 people giving 100 names. I have no clue how if i were to use one, I could make sure it was the first right person.

J/K I Thought you would take the time I know you cant resist the temptation to see what everyone has said.
BTW cant you take a Poke. LMAO

Well yeah...the contest is too long....Nov 01st is still a long ways away. You're gonne see a LOT more suggestions :) Maybe Troy will need a bigger spreadsheet or something.

Really baby!? Really!?

Riley Caden Audrey

besides, RCA is clearly the willing entry anyway :) Happy Wife, Happy Life rule applies every time.

Last edited:
DDSIG-22
Dobbs Defense Silence Is Golden

DDMB-22
Dobbs Defense Mute Button
mute_button.jpeg mute-button.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom