• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Name A Surprising Food You’ve Never Tried

My grandma used to make brains and eggs for breakfast all the time when I was a kid. Thought it was just the name but found out later it was actually pork brains. Wasn’t bad at all but I haven’t eaten them since.

Buddy of mine (black of course) brought me some a few years ago. Weird texture but don’t taste too bad.
lots of country folk ate brains (often with eggs) when I was growing up. And rhubarb pie can be good!

Absolute worst thing ever is stinky tofu. Fermented tofu. Bout threw chunks and mud.
37F02F5B-B0FA-4378-AC36-85DAD12E66BD.jpeg

You eat well done steaks I'll bet
i eat well done steaks. its what separates us from the animals.... man created fire, not so he could eat cow raw, but so he could cook it...
real men eat well done steaks.... stall users eat them rare.....
Chuck Norris eats his meat so rare.....he only eats unicorns...

i eat well done steaks. its what separates us from the animals.... man created fire, not so he could eat cow raw, but so he could cook it...
real men eat well done steaks.... stall users eat them rare.....
Chuck Norris eats his meat so rare.....he only eats unicorns...
I said “nope” to that statement because I dont eat steak for the most part. I’ve tried several cuts of steak and even the fru fru filet mignon sprinkled with unicorn dreams and whatnot but I still just don’t care for them. Much rather have a good burger but I don’t want it cooked so little that a good veterinarian could send it back out in the field.

Heathen…
probably never roasted weenies or marshmallows either.

edit to add: you haven’t lived until that roasted weenie catches fire, turns black and burns the **** out of you with molten goo when to bite into it….

Pretty gross but it’s 2023 you do you:lol:

Back
Top Bottom