My weird experience hunting one night

My Mom drops by a couple times a year. The dog will stand in front of the fireplace and bark at the Catholic statues that were hers. My wife and I say "Hi Mom how ya doing. We're ok." after awhile the dog stops barking and lays back down.

My sister and her husband hear the keys tinkle on their piano when she visits there, she always did that when she was alive. They do the same thing, ask how she's doing and let her know their fine.

Instead of being spooked by it, we find it reassuring. It's nice having her still looking out for us .....

A few years back me an my buddy Mike and 2 other guys he knew headed down to south ga where his dad lives so we could do some hog huntin. Most of the day was to no avail except a small sow that got away. As night fell. We split up into two groups. Me and Mike with his truck and dogs and the 2 other fellas in their truck with their dogs. The other guys hit some road that was 2 miles or better from the field me an Mike were in. Me an Mike parked the truck, turned it off an let the dogs loose. We had walked a semi-circle around the field and were about 200+ yards from the truck when Mike noticed his cargo and interior lights were on and his truck door was open. Knowing full well we closed the truck up and shut the lights off. Then we seen a figure of a man in front of the truck with a headlamp light on. Shining into the truck and then up into the trees. Mike hit the other guys up on the walkies and asked if they were at our truck. They replied no we are still on the road having no luck. Mike looked at me and said "who the **** is in my truck!" We both ran full speed toward the truck. We got halfway across the field then the headlamp and figure disappeared! We got back to the truck and found no signs of anything including no new tracks in the sand around the truck. We were miles and miles from the nearest house or town. In the middle of nowhere in huge farm fields. Who could have been out there? We loaded the dogs up and met the two other guys down the road like they said they were at. Told them of our experience and of course got laughed at and told we must have been drinkin. We haven't spoken much about it since. Still never could explain it.
white lightning..ummm LOL that is weird..

It's a good story and I'm sure that whatever it was it was intended for you and your friend. On June 2 2011, I was sitting next to my mother as she lay dying in her hospital bed. I knew it was close, but I was not sure if it was hours or days. I held her hand and talked to her. We were the only people in the room at the time. There was an empty chair at the foot of her bed. I heard someone sit down in the chair and I looked over at it. To my amazement, there was nobody there. I was freaked out a little, but it made me think. Soon after, I went outside to smoke. I saw a good friend of my mother walking into the hospital. I told her that if she had anything to say, now was the time as I knew the time was short. My mother passed 3 hours later while I was holding her hand. I don't know who sat down in that chair but if I had to guess, I think it was my grand daddy coming to take his baby home. Anybody that will make fun of these stories is small minded and doesn't live in the real world where the impossible happens daily.

Believe it or not, in 1970 in the South China Sea, guessing around 02:30 on board a 378 ft Coast Guard Cutter. I had not been assigned yet, but had watch duty..The ocean was lit up with Green Plankton that was florescent when the waves broke. I heard my mother call my name behind me, I turned around in the crows nest and saw nothing..When we reached Hong Kong I called home..My mother had been diagnosed with a Medline Granduloma, Cancer on the brain..Survival rate was less than 5 percent..She survived,,tough woman god bless her,,and I do miss her..

Back
Top Bottom