• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My truck has been stolen

really hope you find it man. One trick I know of that is kinda some hassle but may get you a lead is if you post on Craigslist a "want to buy c10" and state specifically you are fine which a vehicle with no title as you are planning to use it for farm/hunting/ something that may avoid registration. See if the idiot is dumb enough to try to sell it to you.

Administrators, please feel free to move this if it's in the wrong section.

Thought I'd post this here in case something turns up.

Yesterday, around 3:30 am my truck was stolen from its usual spot outside my apartment building. If any of you happen to see it please notify Gwinnett County Police.

It's a (faded) orange 1972 Chevy C10 pickup.
The back window has (had) several Marine Corps stickers and a couple Harley stickers.
The back passenger side corner is damaged from a old collision. I had a Georgia historic auto license plate on it.

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_07_cccdf8cf658be90272b08198bf8d2bb5.jpg

Man, people are stealing everything these days. I hope you get your truck back. Thank you for your service.

Something I forgot to mention in case any of y'all run across her. My truck had an (inoperable) third brake light above the rear window, something these trucks didn't have that the previous owner installed.

I've had two vehicles stolen during my lifetime (so far)...one got back after 3 days but was destroyed, the other never was found to the best of my knowledge.
I HATE F'n thieves!!!

Hope yours is found quickly and unharmed.

Back
Top Bottom