• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My truck has been stolen

Guess i will sell it back to you now on here at 3x's the going rate

JK man that sucks i hope they get what they deserve. whats the vin # incase they did spray paint it a different color and we come across one matching the description

awesome truck...these are popular over seas...the classics are leaving the country...hope for the best!

They are very popular in Mexico and Guatamala too. Work with a Hispanic who buys em when he can. His son takes em to Mexico or Guatamala and sells em for big bucks.

I will keep my eyes open around N W Ga, Dalton, Calhoun, Rome etc.

awesome truck...these are popular over seas...the classics are leaving the country...hope for the best!
I remember reading a report about a year ago that said pickup trucks were the most sought after vehicles in Mexico, and that the vast majority of them are simply driven across the border. The bad part is that auto theft is very low on the priority list for police investigations too. The border police is worried more with what is coming into the US than what is going out. Good luck OP I hope you get that classic back soon!

I remember reading a report about a year ago that said pickup trucks were the most sought after vehicles in Mexico, and that the vast majority of them are simply driven across the border. The bad part is that auto theft is very low on the priority list for police investigations too. The border police is worried more with what is coming into the US than what is going out. Good luck OP I hope you get that classic back soon!
I had a Suburban stolen 9 years ago and have yet to hear anything about it. Hopefully your's will turn out much better and be found in the hood in a couple of days.

Well, if y'all see one parked anywhere, take a look at the gauges, they're all replaced with auto meter, and the exhaust ends in front of the rear axle, so no pipe(s) out back, and no rear bumper (roll pan).

Again, many thanks to everyone. Y'all are awesome.

My wife's Silverado got swiped from the mall parking lot years ago, they left a stripped down one a couple spaces away. The po found it a few days later at a Marta lot.
Since that I put ign interrupt on it and she puts a club on it when parked. They are so easy to steal/start its not funny!
Hope you get that one back, I will look out too!

Back
Top Bottom