• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My trip is off to a bang

Flammenwerfer

Default rank <4500 posts
Úlfhéthnar
61   0
Reaction score
I'll be spending a few weeks in the Talladega area and then off to Louisiana for some business, so in the spirit of passing through Anniston I had to stop by the CMP and it's looking like we'll get to spend the weekend at the CMP Marksmanship Park in Talladega.

Anyway, good times this morning(I'm officially done for the year down there, especially after talking to them about what's coming down the line next year)

The racks were slim but the carbines were worth it for what they are. The pictures of the rack was when I was leaving.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Too bad the selection of Field Grades is so small. I was there a week ago and there were only 5 when the doors opened! Most people went gaga for the iHCs. There were some nice ones but not as nice as the first day release ones.

My personal opinion on the carbines is that for a reparked with new wood definitely not worth $900 more like $600-$700.

Always like a box of chocolates though. Sometimes they have Winchester Garands!

The only reason I picked that NPM was the first run date range. I didn't mind the price and they were selling consistently. I'd rather pay $900 for one of these than $750 for a new AO or a universal for $500....I've got my old original war horses, this one is a pleasure hound.

Last edited:
What's coming down the line next year????

Let us know what you think about the shooting park!

Back
Top Bottom