• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My thanks for tomorrow!

inkdaddy

Coast Guard Icon Supporter
Graduate, ODT class of 2010!!
165   0
Reaction score
I will be enjoying a very peaceful day tomorrow. All of my 4 children who are all very happy and successful in their lives will be spending Thanksgiving with their INLAWS! and my wife will be off from work tomorrow, the first in 7 years. We will be having a wonderful day tomorrow, just the two of us! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

I am thankful for my family, my health, my Constitutional rights and the time off I have from work right now.

I wish all the best for my ODT brothers (and sisters)!

I hope you all have a rotten Thanksgiving since I'll be working and working on black friday..

J/K
I will be working, but

Happy Thanksgiving to All...even Vanguard..lol

I'll be enjoying the day off getting fat on lots of holiday goodies....next comes beer and football....priceless : ). Happy Thanksgiving you buncha Hooligans!

I hope you all have a rotten Thanksgiving since I'll be working and working on black friday..

J/K
I will be working, but

Happy Thanksgiving to All...even Vanguard..lol

Could be worse. My family took off to North Carolina this morning and left me here to replace the hot water heater. I am on call for work so can't get more than an hour from the Atlanta area. Sad part is, all of my customers are home for the holidays so the chances of me getting a call are slim to none. Of course, if I left, sure enough someone would call at 6am on Friday morning. So instead of spending thanksgiving with my family, I am smoking a turkey all for me (starting it at 10pm, and am sitting here with a large supply of beer. It's going to be a good weekend. ;)

Back
Top Bottom