• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My son just graduated high school AND bought a 66' C10 fleetside 4x4

Parts for these old trucks are actually easy to find.

20230520_164841.jpg

My 62 C10 I picked up in January.

Autozone can get just about any parts I need the same day.

Mine has the old stovebolt 235 an 3 on the tree 😁🇺🇸👍

I did not care how your story started out, (I very much dislike negative vibes man) That young man done good, much respect for him, Graduated had his money, willing to put in his labor / time on a project............ and had enough respect for the old man to ask permission .......... I'll bet he did not ask you for help on fixing it ................
Now for you go make some awesome memories with that young man .... !

Congrats for raising your son the right way! Bad ass truck with a ton of potential and a 4X4 to boot..Metal work will take some time, but must be done to preserve. Mighty fine!

There’s a lot of learning sitting on those 4 tires. Even if he can’t finish it and loses money on the sale, it will definitely be worth the lessons he learns. If it were my kid, I would spring for the cost to relocate the gas tank out of the cab, especially if it is an older gas tank.

I say you work on it with him, great bonding time!

1000's of hours with my Dad repairing old tractors, trucks, dozers, and implements. We never bought anything that ran or worked correctly. Saved a lot of money and made money when we sold them.

Chilton's manuals were stacked deep and high in the basement, all online now and a youtube video for everything.

Back
Top Bottom