• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My shtf med. bag

My wife and I both have a blow out kit, celox, and fluids in both of our B.O.B. bags.
along with food and a nic and scrape fixer pack.

I'm not goig to question whether or not you know how to use all that stuff or your back ground. But from the pics I only saw one NPA, do you have the othe sizes. I also didn't notice and OPAs, also I hope that you make sure all your meds and fluids stay within their experation dates. And also know the legal ramifications of using some of this with out the proper licensing and orders. But it is a thorough kit for SHTF type situation. Maybe you could post an itemized list of what you have in there.

I have 3 NPA's all the same size 28 Fr. I know this size fits me and my wife.
I do not want any other sizes,or OPA's
They are also more comfortable than the latter.
I cant save the world.
but if SHTF happens,I like to know I have some supplies on hand.
Especially with everyone and there brother running around with guns.

All meds,fluids,chest seals,et cetera are within date.

So what kind of training do you have?

And I looked through the pics. Didn't see much that I'd be concerned about expiration date. Might have overlooked something.

Last edited:
That's fine but you can't always use a NPA and if you are having to use one comfort would be low on my priority list. Either way I don't want to cone off like a jerk, good for you for being prepared.

Granny from the clampits trained me :)

and I find it lewd to be questioned on knowledge when I am posting
pics of my med bag.
Now if I was offering training or advice then your question would be relevant.
Or do you believe in Quantum Entanglement and its possible relevance between you ,I ,and this post?

Maybe you could post an itemized list of what you have in there.

x2 ^^^^^^^^^

For those of us that are not medically inclined, this is the hardest thing to put together, and I'm always worried that I might be missing something critical. If you would post a list, even if I can't get everything, I'd feel somewhat like I'd done the best I can.

Thanks.

I based my pack of the 3 leading "preventable" causes of combat death.

60% extremity hemorrhage
33% tension pneumothorax
6% airway obstruction

"I am no statition or statistician so these are the numbers I find keep
coming up."

Back
Top Bottom