My quest for perfection....The American Burger...Yes American!!!!!!!!!

I’m gonna be the odd one out and ask how you cooked it. Growing up, it was always with an iron skillet. With everything being non-stick these days, the outcome wasn’t the same.
I grill and press mine on steel but, curious as to what you’re. Outside of the onion, that sounds so enticing.
I used cast iron with the heat up there, added just about two cap fulls of olive oil..Coarse fresh ground Pepper and Sea Salt on the burger. Seared one side with pressure added then flipped and added a few drops or Worcestershire sauce..I always check the bottom of the burger before flipping, I want a nice crust using pressure..This allows you to have the crunch keeping the center of the burger medium rare..

I used cast iron with the heat up there, added just about two cap fulls of olive oil..Coarse fresh ground Pepper and Sea Salt on the burger. Seared one side with pressure added then flipped and added a few drops or Worcestershire sauce..I always check the bottom of the burger before flipping, I want a nice crust using pressure..This allows you to have the crunch keeping the center of the burger medium rare..
Nice. Sounds like you have your technique down to a science.

Back
Top Bottom