• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My Personal 777 Theory.

I think it was like a Mission Impossible , there was a Chinese agent on it or we thought that Edward Snowden was on the plane. We intercepted it in the air , knocked everyone out with gas, landed the plane in the Indian Ocean on the Island of Diego Garcia at night , refueled it then sent it the rest of the way to an undisclosed US base. End of story :tinfoil3:

I think it was very likely a flight crew screwup.

Third world pilots are often freaking idiots. Sorry to seem like a racist asshole, but I think (by our standards) that most of them simply are freaking 'tards. (In some Asian countries they actually send people to flight school who have never seen a motorized vehicle before they get a ride to the airport to come to learn and fly an airplane. The flight school I used to work at had Chinese guys who had no idea what a toilet was-they kept clogging the things up by trying to flush trash down... And they were crapping in the trash can. Some of those guys have an extremely low education level-especially in parts of Asia. They may try hard, but the road from learning how to not crap in a trash can to operating a complex modern aircraft is a long one-and as long as their company keeps paying the bills, they keep "passing" their training.)

Something probably happened with the electrical system. Probably lead to a pressurization issue-and they completely cocked up the checklist. It can be done. And if anyone is retarded enough to do it-that person would be just the kind of persons who occupied that cockpit.

If the plane were spirited off to some secret location to try and use as a terror weapon, they would have used it a day or two after it went missing-at the very most.

Nope. That sucker is probably at the bottom of the ocean. And likely the result of having stupid people (or at least people trained to very low standards) at the controls. I know that of which I speak. I have seen what 3rd world countries calls "pilots" in action. It ain't pretty. In this country, we tend to assume that we are entering a cocoon of safety and security when we board an air transport kind of plane. In the 3rd world (especially in Asia,) some of those planes are flown by guys who could cock up operating a wheelbarrow. I think one (or two) of those guys is responsible for this tragedy.

Just spitballing. But I think time will prove that this spitball hits close to the mark.

I like your theory better than most of the other one's I heard. Makes the most sense.

I think it was like a Mission Impossible , there was a Chinese agent on it or we thought that Edward Snowden was on the plane. We intercepted it in the air , knocked everyone out with gas, landed the plane in the Indian Ocean on the Island of Diego Garcia at night , refueled it then sent it the rest of the way to an undisclosed US base. End of story :tinfoil3:

You realize the govt is coming for you!!!

Yup. Moslem pilot = crash. A chopper pilot told me about a saudi guy that learned to pilot a chopper in the day time. His first time flying into the night he lost sight of light and jumped out of the chopper. No parachute.

Yup. Moslem pilot = crash. A chopper pilot told me about a saudi guy that learned to pilot a chopper in the day time. His first time flying into the night he lost sight of light and jumped out of the chopper. No parachute.

You know. That is very consistent with what I have seen from those kind of guys. They come from a VERY different culture-and are wired completely differently.

Here is a summary of some of them doing a (relatively) good job of getting a burning plane back on the ground....... And then refusing to evacuate. Everyone died.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/38040625/...alling-Truth-About-Saudia-Airlines-Flight-163 (Pgs 3-5 are particularly insightful.)
(The author says that they refused to evacuate because it would have inconvenienced the king's 747.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudia_Flight_163 (This is a more sanitized version.)

People in this country should really understand what they are dealing with if they choose to board some of these flights. It still amazes me that ticket price seems to be the only factor people really care about. Flying is a high-tech endeavor.... The speeds, temps, pressures, involved are dangerous. Aviation has made huge strides over the last few decades to improve safety, but all that is for nothing if you have idiots at the controls. Im most smaller countries, you simply do have idiots trying to fly the plane. Standards for some airlines are amazingly low. In many of those countries, only the very rich or politically connected get these kinds of jobs. Most of those people never are really tested by objective means. They are coddled through "training" and "pass" stuff until they have your fate in their hands.

One thing I have learned about aviation in my experience is that not everyone is cut out for it. That usually isn't a problem in the US. The ones who really, really suck will usually just give up when they realize that it just ain't gonna happen (gets expensive if folks have to do every lesson many times to get it right.) Many of these foreign airlines just choose a "pilot" and send him to school-prior to ever having operated any kind of motorized vehicle in his life. The airline pays all expenses for training, and they will pay no matter how screwed up their chosen guy is. Some of them just keep getting pushed to the next level because the airline insists. I think this is a major factor in how some of those 3rd world guys get to those positions. They literally cannot fail.

It is clear that the Asiana crash was caused by some serious confusion about how to operate the plane's thrust levers:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tec...-the-asiana-flight-214-investigation-16264162

More people should understand how risky it is to allow our citizens to fly on just any old airline. People think that bigass expensive planes are somehow safer because there are a lot of people onboard. They are not. The best designed plane in history is really only as safe as its operators. And political correctness stands in the way of people really understanding the truth like they should.

-In the end, it won't matter to me what the cause of the 777 mishap is. I know I won't ever be getting on any airplane piloted by any of those 3rd world folks. I don't care how much experience any of them has-they won't see my pink ass riding around with them. Experience doesn't fix stupid. And too many fall straight into that category.

Last edited:

lmaoooo

Back
Top Bottom