• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My First Born Boy 11/18/21

I volunteered to change every diaper. When mine switched to solid foods, i said..here u go hun...it's all u now.

This is precious. congrats. cherish every minute. I read to my son every night. It's true what they say. Even though they dont understand you, they will learn faster, especially when u have a routine.

Mine read before kindergarten and currently reads light years ahead of his peers for his age.
My gag reflex is rather short as of now. She gets the blowouts for sure. I appreciate it brother. We were just giftes a pile of books so i will definitely be doing the same thing.

Wonderfull! So pure and beautiful...You really are having, a Magical Thanks Giving. Hope Mom is doing well! Outstanding Sir! Congrats
Yes sir she is doing great. For a c-section she is days if not a week or so ahead in her recovery. Couldnt have asked for better doctors and nurses.

Yes sir she is doing great. For a c-section she is days if not a week or so ahead in her recovery. Couldnt have asked for better doctors and nurses.
It took us 8 years before our first..Endometriosis, many DNC's and several Miscarriages
My Son was also by C Section..We were bless to have been lucky with ours..I had a similar road traveled to.

It took us 8 years before our first..Endometriosis, many DNC's and several Miscarriages
My Son was also by C Section..We were bless to have been lucky with ours..I had a similar road traveled to.
Its definitely a nerve racking adventure. My wife has been a rock through the last 3 years and im so glad it all finally paid off for us.

Back
Top Bottom