• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My First Born Boy 11/18/21

For all those with youngsters, school age and younger, this is an important time. If you can at ALL figure out some way financially to swing it, put them in private school. Start early, keep them in as long as you can. My youngest is now 24 and things weren't quite as bad back when she was a tiny tot but I did put her in a christian school for all of elementary school and I'm SO SO SO glad now that I did it. Older daughter, (actually step daughter) went all public school and she is basically lost, she's hopelessly indoctrinated in leftist BS.
Thats our plan. Either private or homeschool. I absolutely will not have my son exposed to the bull**** they're teaching kids in these schools nowadays. My wifes sister is an absolute dunce and is the same way with the leftist crap. She has no clue about anything.

My first born son was born on Thursday the 18th. After many trials, tribulations, and miscarriages we finally were able to have a viable pregnancy. Been a hell of a roller coaster getting here but it feels so damn good. Just wanted to introduce Mason Lee Guthrie to the ODT family.

View attachment 3703647View attachment 3703648View attachment 3703649
Now that’s the coolest post I’ve ever seen. Congrats sir!!!
Raising young’ens will be the most thankless yet gratifying job you’re ever going to have!!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Back
Top Bottom