• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Multi skull pattern skull pattern stensals for cheap truck gun AR

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
I am looking for a stensile set I can use to break up the monotony of just ack rifles. So this me to rely on you paint qualified stensile painters to paint the gun flat dark earth and stensile a skull pattern on the complete rifle. I like the idea of painting desert sand or the likes and would like to know what stensils to stick on and overspray the skulls with a different color like black. Any of you had any good success with various paterens that bake on for longevity. Any referals would be very helpful. I know how to color fill but I am dipping into a new realm. Pics and Webb links would be most helpful.
Thanks for readimg
Thank you for your help in advance.

After multiple ignitations negotiations with the gun FFL I managed to pick up that Anderson build at a really good price 400 bucks and I couldn't pass that up seeing this what's not out there and and I needed another I need a good truck gun. This Anderson lower is really weird it's got the fixed finger trigger guard and the roll mark on the side is very distinct with no horse flowing horse name on the roll mark and that's a nice thing. Since then I managed to put in a spikes H2 buffer kit adjustable stock kit with the CTR stock, a decent trigger act ALG a trigger, a ballistic advantage sub moa modern series barrel 556 which is 16 inches long and a v7s weapon or ambi safety and all I've got to do now is replace the bolt with a really nice unit and she's going to turn out to be a pretty good shooter and a decent truck gun. However I wanted to do something a little different something you don't see a lot of up in these parts and that's a stenciled AR with like a desert tan or a flat dark Earth base with black skulls all over the chassis and bake those on for a somewhat durable finish. I've got plenty of experience in color filling but for some reason I just haven't been able to do a stencil set yet and I want to get a good one so that the paint doesn't bleed under the stickers and leaves a very clean lines around the skulls. If you guys could send me some pics of something in that category you could send over and possibly the information of where you got the stencils would be a would it be a great help and I would owe you one I just don't know which ones to to get and the ones stay away from. This is not a hunting weapon or all out self-defense weapon it's just a little toy I'm playing with to see how it turns out. Again anything you can provide would be greatly appreciated and I'll reciprocate the favor

If you're just doing rattle can, find someone with a vinyl cutting machine, and have them cut out some vinyl stencils to whatever size and design you find. If you're doing Cerakote, you will need to use a high heat vinyl by Avery.

One I did a while back. More of a subdued skull.

IMG_0528.JPG

IMG_0525.JPG

Back
Top Bottom