• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

**** Mud Crusade: TEAM ODT September 15 Join Today ****

Does this race require you to finish as a team? I don't want you sissies effin up my time. Hahaha. To the guy that asked about tough mudder and warrior dash. Warrior was fun and super easy. Tough mudder was horrible.

We'll let you be point :)

Honestly, I've done a few of these and I decided that I would rather enjoy it and take it all in than try to sprint all the way through it.

The last race we enjoyed the big slide so much that I went back up and did it again.

I want to put together a team from the ODT to run in the "Mud Crusade" at Atlanta Motor Speedway September 15, 2012.

The race is approximately 5k and involves various obstacles including mud, water, walls etc... These races are a lot of fun and there is usually a ton of stuff going on around the race.

Currently the 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30am waves are full. If we wanted to run together we would need to agree on a time slot. I would think 1:30pm would be perfect so that anyone that had to drive any distance could do so without getting up at 5:00am.

If you register before July 31 the cost is $59 (-$5 coupon code) per person. If Steve gives the green light I will look at ordering some ODT shirts.

Proceeds from the race support the "Semper Fi Fund" which supports wounded troops and their families as well as the American Heart Association.

When you join the team I will get an Email and post it here (no names unless you want me to)

Race Specifics can be found HERE

Use the following information for registering. It will make sense when you get to the form. It will put us all on the same team and I will get an email for each member. That way I can contact everyone about meeting up and possibly getting shirts and such.

Wave: 1:30pm
Team Name: "TEAM ODT"
PASSWORD: "Chickenfoot" make sure it's a capital "C"
COUPON CODE: "mudrunfun"

Hope to get a big team up.

You owe me $0.15 , chickenfoot has been trademarked for Thunderdome

Back
Top Bottom