• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

MP5 Clone, which is better?

I did have another smith come in here recently to see if I had some 7.62x39 brass ammo he could get so he could load subs.
Loading your own ammo to demo your silencer is cheating by the way. Of course it's quiet when you have 230 gr lead bullets going 800 fps.
cdn.meme.am_instances_61681046.jpg

That is almost exactly what I'm looking to build, only difference I will have a Hybrid Can hanging off the end and want my furniture stained a dark dark red.

Ok here's how you do that. Buy the 16" krink from someone local or K-var. Make sure you look over the rifle with a fine tooth comb before purchasing or accepting. I can give points on what to look for. I got burned from Arsenal, that's why I'm stressing this point!

Then have the barrel pressed out, unpopulated and threaded just before the front sight/gas block. Install threaded barrel and then repopulate. Add Silencerco Hybrid mount and shoot away.

You need to have someone who is knowledgeable about the AK platform do the work. The correct press plates ( which I have ) will be nessary to unpopulate barrel and not cause damage to the barrel componets.

Here is one of the places I bought some of my AK tools from.

robertforbus AK build tools.

This is the best way to ensure that the barrel is concentric. Non lib can thread it for you with no prob.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom