• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Most you've ever spent or would spend on a knife?

Just over $250 for my Benchmade 860 Bedlam auto. Speaking of, I broke the clip off of it, any idea how to go about getting a new one from Benchmade?

Yep, just call them and ask for one. CS will ship it for free same day! Just requested a a deep carry clip for my 531. Spent $350 on a sebenza twice. Bought a couple of MTs for $200ish. Spend much more than that on guns I get to shoot once a week if I'm lucky, and a knife is something I use more often than not every day. CRK sebenza is an investment you will never regret.

Bought some customs in the 165 range.One to carry everyday? 40 or less.3 in my pockets now,a Leek,a Kershaw and a $5 M&G special

Im not interested in collector value or rarity when it comes to knives. Even more than with guns, I only value a knife as a tool. I'll pay extra for better design or higher quality steel. My most expensive knife is a Survive GSO 5 in CPM 3v steel ($275). It is a much higher quality piece than a comparable Essee or I would have bought one of those instead.

Last edited:
Took me about 6 or 7 years to talk myself into it but I'm glad I finally did it, Benchmade Infidel. Gonna bite the bullet again one day and get one custom made from sharpblades, that one will run me between $250 & $300. It'll have a stag & turquois handle with a damascus blade. The Infidel was around $380.

Back
Top Bottom