Most Rediculas Price On ODT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby.jpg

Economics 101.

Demand is Up. Supply is down. People will charge what the market will bare.

Then why aren't dealers doing it? I go to gun stores all the time, and while inventory is down, prices are barely up, and many of them have the same guns for the same price as before Covid and all this mess.

it's the USED market that is way up. Retail hasn't changed much. Ammo, yes, gun prices, not really.

Then why aren't dealers doing it? I go to gun stores all the time, and while inventory is down, prices are barely up, and many of them have the same guns for the same price as before Covid and all this mess.

it's the USED market that is way up. Retail hasn't changed much. Ammo, yes, gun prices, not really.

That may be your experience but i have not seen that. Go to Cabelas, -- nothing on the shelf except the $1600 Dan Wessons . Went to a local shop this week that had Shields for over $500. When did a $350 gun become a $479 gun retail? Try to find one on Budsgun or the usual places.

Again, People will charge what the market will get. If people don't like the prices--- don't pay them....

Here is reality, all of YOUR used guns just went up in value. Not down...

And its funny that people complain about ammo prices. Is anyone surprised? How do you not have what you need already? We have only seen this happen? In 1994, 2001, 2007, after Sandy Hook, before Obama got elected, after Obama got elected, during Ferguson, when Trump banned bump stocks, during a pandemic and when people riot,,, You'd think we'd learn by now... BTW anyone got any .30Carbine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom