Moss Firearms Gunsmithing

BSM947

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
41   0
Reaction score
Moss Firearms will be celebrating its one year anniversary on August 6th 2013. Bring your gun by on the 6th and receive 10 bucks off on a clean and inspect.

Our store is located at 1987 Hwy 53W in Jasper, Ga. Our business mainstay is quality gunsmithing. We specialize in all types of repairs and modifications. Anything from swapping the firing pin on your dads old shotgun to glass bedding and installing a new muzzle brake on your favorite bolt gun. Hunting season is just around the corner, time to get your firearm clean and ready. Cerakote is a tough alternative finish that can be applied in nearly any color. We would love to apply it on your gun. Check us out on the web at jasperguns.com. For more examples of our work go to facebook.com/mossfirearms. Give us a like while you're out there.

Thanks,
Brannen Moss

Last edited:
Brannen Moss is kind, courteous, and very knowledgeable of today's firearms as well as the "guns" of yesterday. I myself have had several firearms cerakoted as well as refurbished by this meticulous young man. Many may remember my "jungle mosin", which is really not a good representation of this craftsman's abilities, but a fine example of the customer getting what he requests. If your looking for a custom tack driver, or just wanting your old lever action to give you that faster follow up shot she had years ago when she was new, come on down and stop by and have visit. Allow yourself to be impressed by what this fine young man has accomplished in such a short time. Thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom