• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Twitch gunsmithing

Hood886

Default rank <1250 posts
Visionary Firearms LLC owner
65   0
Reaction score
I've gotten a lot of people who have asked about getting into gunsmithing. I've also had a lot of people who want to just come watch me work and hang out. As I do this as a side job my hours can be irregular and or later in the day. So I decided to start a twitch channel. Come hang out, check out what I'm working on and I'll explain what I'm doing and why I'm doing it. Feel free to ask some questions and just hang out. I figured I'm out there working, might as well add some entertainment and hopefully teach someone something.

Dear admin who moved topic:
I believe this fits better in the firearms chat section bc this is really more of what will be going on in the stream. We will discuss the firearms in general. I'll just be working on them and such but it's more of a way for people to see something being built and ask question in general or just hang out and shoot the crap.

I feel the gunsmith section is to discuss actual gunsmithing questions or how to's which this isn't it.
Shoot maybe It'll fit better into general discussion? IDK I don't ever venture that far down the forum.

Not my forum so do as you please just wanted to give you my 2 cents.

What is a twitch?
ummm you know how back in the day you could watch ladies live online. Well this is the same thing except its typically dudes playing video games. But this one will be me sweating my balls off working on cool guns and chatting about what I'm doing and whatever people wanna talk about.

Back
Top Bottom