More "why is **** so $$$" thread

Was at the supply house yesterday for drain pipes.
Earlier this year it was $53. Last week, $87. Yesterday $95.
Same length, same size, same manufacturer.
YET, somehow the gubberment says inflation is only a few % for 2021.

It's not just drain pipes. Groceries, gas powered machines, vehicles, etc., all up for 2021. Not sure I can name many things that have gone down or remained the same price in 2021.

I'm a finance guy and have an MBA degree. Something just doesn't add up. :rolleyes::doh:
The definition of 'inflation' is too many dollars chasing to few goods. The government printed up 1.9 trillion dollars and gave it away like candy.

The unemployed and every other recipient of said money used it for any and everything. At a time when virtually no new goods were being produced.

Add a year and deplete the existing reserves and viola' inflation... Which is figured by averaging a 'basket of goods'. The same 'basket of goods' has been edited to no-longer include gasoline.

So your plumbing supplies which have nearly doubled in price are not included in the mysterious 'inflation'.

Things are only going to get worse. Google hyperinflation and the Weimar Republic...

Was at the supply house yesterday for drain pipes.
Earlier this year it was $53. Last week, $87. Yesterday $95.
Same length, same size, same manufacturer.
YET, somehow the gubberment says inflation is only a few % for 2021.

It's not just drain pipes. Groceries, gas powered machines, vehicles, etc., all up for 2021. Not sure I can name many things that have gone down or remained the same price in 2021.

I'm a finance guy and have an MBA degree. Something just doesn't add up. :rolleyes::doh:
I was just reading where the inflation jump we're experiencing under Biden is the highest on record

So, how you effers liking that administration you voted for?
That Trump sure did suck didnt he? Arent you all glad that Biden is in office now ?
I mean that dumbass Trump didnt know ****, did he? The country sure did suck while that racist asshole was in office….i mean the economy was coming back, inflation wasnt anywhere near what it is now, we were able to get any supplies we wanted for reason prices - yep ! America was ****ed up when he was in there…..and it sure as hell is getting better.
Even down on the border, we are letting as many across as traffic allows. God knows they don’t have any diseases or arent terrorists or anything.
Oh yeah, don’t forget your Second Amendment. The current ATF & Biden Admin sure as hell will !! They working on that as we speak.
As if our inflation and economy wasn’t weak enough, they go ahead and toss another $3trillion debt in there for pork projects.
sheesh ! How do we expect to be a world leader without parks and bridges named after these dicks?

So, how you effers liking that administration you voted for?
That Trump sure did suck didnt he? Arent you all glad that Biden is in office now ?
I mean that dumbass Trump didnt know ****, did he? The country sure did suck while that racist asshole was in office….i mean the economy was coming back, inflation wasnt anywhere near what it is now, we were able to get any supplies we wanted for reason prices - yep ! America was ****ed up when he was in there…..and it sure as hell is getting better.
Even down on the boarder, we are letting as many across as traffic allows. God knows they don’t have any diseases or arent terrorists or anything.
This last month's inflation rate was 7.8%. The HIGHEST on record, period.... it's called #Bideneffect......

Sooner or later they will try to switch to the Euro. It will be an attempt to move to the “one world economy“ , which is part of their “Great reset” .
This along with the Covid Passport (mark of the beast) will almost complete a stage set for the apocalypse.
(not trying to go religious on anyone, just stating the obvious . :bull_head:

y'all enjoy.
It gets much worse, i'm ready to live in rural ga and not have to deal w/much nonsense.
As long as my power and internet doesn't go down, i'm good.
Plenty of hogs and deer for food and well shouldn't go dry.

Back
Top Bottom