• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

More NRL22 and PRS Rimfire Plus

Here’s a PRS match for tomorrow that’s worth trying out … Levi W and Todd A put on a great match.

Unfortunately about 5 hour drive for me. If I lived back in Canton might be more interesting but in Milledgeville area now. Lots of NRL22 matches popping up within reasonable drive but some of the NRL22 stages are .........................interesting.

Unfortunately about 5 hour drive for me. If I lived back in Canton might be more interesting but in Milledgeville area now. Lots of NRL22 matches popping up within reasonable drive but some of the NRL22 stages are .........................interesting.

It’s 3.5hr for me and I drive shoot and drive back it’s a fun match everytime.

Maybe the Clinton House would be better for ya ….

According to FB - Today is the two year anniversary of WGP22 announcing that match would be run @ WGYRA and this September we will be starting our third year. Man how things have changed.
Truly grateful my man !! You’ve created a monsta and I love this game we play and the supporters involved. Blessed to be apart of it thank you !!

I'm sure most of you have heard all about this viral song...but in case you've been under a rock...enjoy
D98F57FE-F608-42EC-88E7-B147A43B7AB3.jpeg

Thought you might like this as well. Be the change you want to see and make it a better place when you leave. Stay on the path of the optimist !!

Back
Top Bottom