• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More NRL22 and PRS Rimfire Plus

Great seeing all you folks today and thanks to CBeck CBeck West GA Precision 22LR West GA Precision 22LR for hosting the PRS event today.

I've already ordered a heavy arca rail for my rifle and I'll be getting a few other goodies for next months NRL22.

Suggestions on the flat bag support attachment for the rail? I'm open to recommendations

Great seeing all you folks today and thanks to CBeck CBeck West GA Precision 22LR West GA Precision 22LR for hosting the PRS event today.

I've already ordered a heavy arca rail for my rifle and I'll be getting a few other goodies for next months NRL22.

Suggestions on the flat bag support attachment for the rail? I'm open to recommendations
Need to give me the rifle and send all the stuff to my house and I’ll hook you up.

Gray ops also has the “pro” mini plate. It has a QD mount but it’s like $100 more

Gray ops also has the “pro” mini plate. It has a QD mount but it’s like $100 more
That is the one I was looking at earlier. The QD mount worth the extra $100? I don't see ya'll throwing them off mid-stage that I recall...

PewPewChris PewPewChris I also use the ARCA rail grey ops mini plate with Armageddon gear plate bag .. I swapped the light fill out for a secret heavy fill reptile pet sand at local Walmarts anywhere and like the heavy betta. I don’t run weights but prolly wouldn’t hurt if the butt stock is heavy

Good to see ya back out there and catching up with ya bud.

PewPewChris PewPewChris I also use the ARCA rail grey ops mini plate with Armageddon gear plate bag .. I swapped the light fill out for a secret heavy fill reptile pet sand at local Walmarts anywhere and like the heavy betta. I don’t run weights but prolly wouldn’t hurt if the butt stock is heavy

Good seeing you sir. I'll be back out there for the September NRL22 match.

I’ll let you run a coletac backbone and the cnc grey ops so you can decide.

Back
Top Bottom