• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More NRL22 and PRS Rimfire Plus

I still have mine for borrowing! Just let me know. I probably should just leave them in my truck along with Dirk’s rain gear! Lol… Can anyone tell who’s shooting bags and sock of corn I still have in my basement?

Not a typo it’s sock not sack…
You know your match director is a good dude when he keeps your crusty, I mean dusty, sock around for months after he finds it. 😂

I know this seems primarily a WGP thread but if you live in Middle Georgia and don't want to travel too far, we're hitting our stride in Macon at Marion Road Gun Club off I-16, Exit 6. You can find us on Practiscore and register there for the monthly match (friendly) held each third Sunday of the month with sighters at 12 Noon, match begins at 1:00 p.m.

Here’s the link for the fundraiser shotgun shoot. Please sign up and pick an afternoon time slot.

I would love to come shoot shotguns, but I can't even make the NRL22 match this month. Planning on getting signed up for the PRS match the following weekend.

I know this seems primarily a WGP thread but if you live in Middle Georgia and don't want to travel too far, we're hitting our stride in Macon at Marion Road Gun Club off I-16, Exit 6. You can find us on Practiscore and register there for the monthly match (friendly) held each third Sunday of the month with sighters at 12 Noon, match begins at 1:00 p.m.
Thanks palmettomoon palmettomoon you’ve had a good group turn out each month too Keep up the good work. I need to ride down and shoot with y’all. I’ll try to make one soon !

Thanks palmettomoon palmettomoon you’ve had a good group turn out each month too Keep up the good work. I need to ride down and shoot with y’all. I’ll try to make one soon !
We've had great response thus far. The guys from the coast came over last month and I got a lot of great input from them and have incorporated their feedback into our format/conduct.

I would love to come shoot shotguns, but I can't even make the NRL22 match this month. Planning on getting signed up for the PRS match the following weekend.
Heck yeah been too long since we’ve seen you man! That pesky thing called life always getting in the way

Back
Top Bottom