• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

More NRL22 and PRS Rimfire Plus

West GA Precision 22LR West GA Precision 22LR thanks for hosting another great match. I enjoyed shooting with everyone today and bouncing ideas and strategies back and forth. We can always count on extra challenges and sporty stages at West Ga and I was happy to be able to enjoy the range day with so many good people. Don’t forget 2 matches next month 1 NRL22 and 1 PRS so come out and enjoy the day with like minded patriots. Stay safe hydrate and the best practice is a match.

Machete Yeti NRLX match is open now ! I shot the Spring Fling up there this yr with a buncha GA boi hooligans and we had a blast. The match was a good challenge and alot of fun. Be ready for 12 targets 12 distances tho you’ll need a dope card or dope book in my case …

5399A042-0EB6-4C43-B993-BD184F65380F.jpeg

Find a match near you and shoot the NRL22 you’ll be surprised the challenge it brings and the friends you’ll make … if you’re not a member consider joining and keep track of your matches and progress online. The NRL22 does giveaways every month for those members who shot it in the previous month. They do it live on You Tube. I’ve actually been a recipient of the giveaways a couple times all ya gotta do is become a member and shoot the COF each month.

I still have mine for borrowing! Just let me know. I probably should just leave them in my truck along with Dirk’s rain gear! Lol… Can anyone tell who’s shooting bags and sock of corn I still have in my basement?

Not a typo it’s sock not sack…
I retrieved my rain gear at the last match. Hopefully I will not need them anytime soon!

Back
Top Bottom