• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Moose vs. Man (w/Glock)

Or drive off on you little fast snow go-kart?

He was on a trail in deep snow. There was nowhere to go. Moose are deadly animals. I don't know if it was justified but after the first charge by the moose I'm sure he was pissing himself. Can't tell you if I would have shot or not. I would have finished it off if I did and called Mr Green jeans and make sure that meat don't go to waste.

He was on a trail in deep snow. There was nowhere to go. Moose are deadly animals. I don't know if it was justified but after the first charge by the moose I'm sure he was pissing himself. Can't tell you if I would have shot or not. I would have finished it off if I did and called Mr Green jeans and make sure that meat don't go to waste.

Deep snow maybe. But he drove up on him for sure. Could have waited it out. Just reminds me of road rage.

This is an old video. I'd never seen it. Couple minutes long.

I think that's one of if not the stupist thing I've seen on here.
He went toward the dang baby moose, that wasn't even a grown cow. Then got skeered like a little girl and shot it and left it laying there suffering.
Like others have said, he needs to be done the same way. Ignorant ass MFR

I think that's one of if not the stupist thing I've seen on here.
He went toward the dang baby moose, that wasn't even a grown cow. Then got skeered like a little girl and shot it and left it laying there suffering.
Like others have said, he needs to be done the same way. Ignorant ass MFR
Yeah, it's definitely eliciting strong responses.

I live between a Wilderness Area and a WMA here in the mountains and I’ve had numerous encounters with black bears at the house, while doing trail work and hiking. Some run off when they see you, some act indifferent and only one time did I have one act somewhat aggressive. I had my pistol ready and I either waited for them to leave which usually is a few minutes or slowly backed away a few yards and then they went about their business.

The one that was a acting a little aggressive had a cub that I couldn’t see in the brush until she walked away so that explains her behavior. Most wildlife don’t want to mess with you unless you are doing something foolish, messing with their food (foolish) or they have young ones they are protecting. The bears and I have a good relationship. I don’t **** with them, they don’t **** with me.

Back
Top Bottom