• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Minimalist reloading

Depends what kind of brass ur looking for determines cost as well...if someone sold me a 50BMG case for 2cents each...id jump on that

my guess is that he works at a range and after clean up takes the brass to sort and sell later...

Thats what im hoping.

Ammo is gonna be hard to find for a while.
I shoot a lot.
Want to shoot more.
Bored.
Tired of giving my brass away.
Tired of giving my money away.
Reloading components are hard to find right now. 9mm is almost not worth reloading. You can buy it in bulk for about the price to reload, unless you really shop for component deals.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

I trust your opinion completely on things of this nature but im inclined to disagree about the ammo situation stabilizing. Wally and Dicks are done with the black rifle rounds. Academy is sketchy at best(their AR parts section hasn't even been restocked in months). E'erbody hatin on mah thang right now.

So whats the outcome...? no matter which side wins the other will keep stockin up...
If you're buying ammo locally, you're not shooting enough. You can order by the case and get some great deals (and not be limited to 4 boxes Lol). Likewise, buying reloading components at your LGS, you'll generally pay more, negating your savings from reloading.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom