• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Military surplus CZ50

mountainmoped

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
32   0
Reaction score
My neighbor is selling a CZ50 in 32 ACP. He is asking $200 for it. It shoots well and appears to be in good condition. Would it be worth buying at $200 or is it something that I would regret buying. I doubt 32 ACP ammo is easy to find but would it be a good investment as a collectable?

My neighbor is selling a CZ50 in 32 ACP. He is asking $200 for it. It shoots well and appears to be in good condition. Would it be worth buying at $200 or is it something that I would regret buying. I doubt 32 ACP ammo is easy to find but would it be a good investment as a collectable?

Its a good price in today’s market. Magazines are hard to source as are spare parts. I had one several years ago and sold it. I regret letting it go.

They are not as refined as the Beretta 81s. The double action is pretty heavy and the single action on mine was rather stiff. That being said they are still quality pistols and quite accurate.

It might be a collectible some day but that market is hard to guess. All that to say that I’d buy it for $200 assuming it was in good mechanical and cosmetic shape.

ETA: Georgia Gun Store had boxes of .32 ACP for $28 and some change last week. That’s not a great price but it’s certainly not price gouging in today’s market.

I'd personally be all over it

Its a good price in today’s market. Magazines are hard to source as are spare parts. I had one several years ago and sold it. I regret letting it go.

They are not as refined as the Beretta 81s. The double action is pretty heavy and the single action on mine was rather stiff. That being said they are still quality pistols and quite accurate.

It might be a collectible some day but that market is hard to guess. All that to say that I’d buy it for $200 assuming it was in good mechanical and cosmetic shape.

ETA: Georgia Gun Store had boxes of .32 ACP for $28 and some change last week. That’s not a great price but it’s certainly not price gouging in today’s market.
advout was selling these and the cz70s for 179 years ago, i picked up a few and regretfully sold them

if you get it and cant find 32 ammo ill buy it off ya plus a small finders fee

Back
Top Bottom