• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Midway taking Forever to Ship?

You may get a shipping notice in a few days and the package ships a few days later. It’s getting worse and worse. Maybe they mean they print the labels the same day?

You may get a shipping notice in a few days and the package ships a few days later. It’s getting worse and worse. Maybe they mean they print the labels the same day?

There has been no change, just the standard 'Thanks for the order, love Larry the Founder"

I'm semi annoyed because I got super cheap ammo after stacking a few coupons.

I've placed two orders recently. One on Black Friday that arrived last Thursday. Not bad for all the Black Friday orders they received.

I just placed another order last Thursday. Got the "it shipped" notice Friday but no tracking info yet.

If UPS takes it the whole way, I haven't noticed any delay in receiving time. If UPS hands off to the Post Office, that always adds an extra day or two for me.

If you've got to give your money to one of those big online guys, don't give it to Potterfield, he is just more of the establishment NRA of old, give it to Pete Brownell.

Ordered on 11/27
Email me ship 11/28
UPS still awaiting 11/28 to 12/2 open ticket to Midway12/2 ,
E mailed me back wait till Friday 12/6
Just emailed this morning for Charge back to my Card, not reship or credit
Starting dispute with Credit in the morning
UPDATE: 5:30 Midway just charged back full amount to CC, CC confirmed

not just them, alot of vendors across all spectrums are slower than usual

ebay shippers, my providentmetals.com shipments, even amazon is slightly slower than usual

Back
Top Bottom