Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 1/19

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/26

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Open

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
Can't remember, I gave away a brick of .22 that day (was temporarily insane).

Lmao. Thanks for that BTW.

I figured we’d do another trade/swap/giveaway. Bring something in the $10-20 range if you can! Didn’t we have someone bring tear off raffle tickets last time for the giveaway. How do we make that happen again?

I figured we’d do another trade/swap/giveaway. Bring something in the $10-20 range if you can! Didn’t we have someone bring tear off raffle tickets last time for the giveaway. How do we make that happen again?
I have a roll of tickets. (for drawings).

yeah get raffle tickets, those that bring a prize get a ticket.and we sometimes do a grand prize giveaway at the end,something cool someone donates.

That one is still open, we met at the one that was at Houston Lake Road and Hwy 96.
Martin's or Georgia Bob's?
Martin's by the base doesn't have a lot of room.
Georgia Bob's in Byron is a fair size. And has a vineyard right behind it (if anyone cares).
Fincher's on Broadway would give the full "Macon effect" for any out-of-towners.
Fincher's on North Houston is kinda small. But has some of that "Macon effect" also.
Old Country Buffet at Macon Mall might be an option. Food is hot and ready and there is plenty of seating. Same for the WR location.
WR one has a large reservable room, and a smaller room also.

Back
Top Bottom