Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 1/19

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/26

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Open

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
Just found out I’ll be keeping the 9 month old all weekend the 26th. I’m still game tho. She’s a good baby and will love looking at all the crazy people :suspicious:

Anyway I may want to stay close to the house so I vote Warner Robins. We’ve eaten at el bronco and some BBQ place whose name escapes me at the moment. They’ve both been gun friendly and I love supporting them. Anyone have any other ideas or suggestions?

Just found out I’ll be keeping the 9 month old all weekend the 26th. I’m still game tho. She’s a good baby and will love looking at all the crazy people :suspicious:

Anyway I may want to stay close to the house so I vote Warner Robins. We’ve eaten at el bronco and some BBQ place whose name escapes me at the moment. They’ve both been gun friendly and I love supporting them. Anyone have any other ideas or suggestions?

You're talking about Martin's, which isn't there anymore. It's some pizza joint or something now...

We met at Martins BBQ just off post. Must have been 2013 the Great Neckbeard Panic was in full swing.
Mmmmm martins is delicious. Their brisket is outta this world. A little pricey for lunch but definitely worth it. Maybe taco shed too. I don’t think they’d be too busy for Saturday lunch. Locally owned right by the museum.

Back
Top Bottom