• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Metro Atlanta area meetup and training

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I have 63 confirmed kills with a fork, I was so dangerous the Military wouldn't even issue me a Spoon or Knife and with a P38 I was unstoppable :rolleyes:

Don't forget the Peeeen cil! Four guys with a peeeeeeen-cil!

iu.jpeg

Freedom has to be earned by an individual. As for being free, look around. Shelter in place orders, constitutional rights are being suspended, and the police are becoming more and more militarized. It’s time to train for the aftermath of Rome falling.
Pretty much any organized anything is almost guaranteed to have a mole. Hey, you're not a mole are you? Moles usually answer "No" to this question.

I worked for the people who train SWAT teams and green berets as a role player for a little while. I would like to apply those tactics in real legitimate training in a situation where I don't sign over my mind body and soul to a country owned by corporations
My wife once worked for the police dept as a 911 operator, didn't make her a cop. If you "worked" for all these elite groups why don't you how to operate ?

Just looking for a 6 to 12 man team to train with and have each other's backs. A well regulated militia, independent of government or corporate ownership. Anyone serious pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom