• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Meteorite hits Russia 02.15.2013

I doubt that's real. What the hell would be burning? and the thing came in at an angle, this crater looks like a (fake) perpendicular collision.

If that's real, I have massive science, geek wood right now.

I thought I read that it exploded in air and never touched down...the videos seem to corroborate that too....plus this terrain looks nothing like the terrain I've seen in other videos. I'm calling shennanigans. :noidea:

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt that's real. What the hell would be burning? and the thing came in at an angle, this crater looks like a (fake) perpendicular collision.

^ This too ^

that **** was off the chain! Saw it on the news. The sonic boom blasted windows and knocked ppl down inside buildings! Wasn't even noticed by the scientific community until after it happened. god will take you when he wants you! I've seen it time and time again. Glory be to god

lalalalalalala

allah akbar!!!!!!!!!1111

Wow, wonder how long before pieces of it start showing up on ebay with certificates of authenticay. I don't think I'd bid on a piece but would love to get down there and pick up a piece myself, once the fires go out and everything cools down.

Back
Top Bottom