• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Meteorite hits Russia 02.15.2013

That **** was off the chain! Saw it on the news. The sonic boom blasted windows and knocked ppl down INSIDE buildings! Wasn't even NOTICED by the scientific community until after it happened. God will take you when he wants you! I've seen it time and time again. Glory be to GOD

That **** was off the chain! Saw it on the news. The sonic boom blasted windows and knocked ppl down INSIDE buildings! Wasn't even NOTICED by the scientific community until after it happened. God will take you when he wants you! I've seen it time and time again. Glory be to GOD

hahahaha glory be to god for knocking people down with a space rock.

I've read some funny stuff in my day but that takes the cake. Please don't turn this into a religious/superstitious thread, this is the 21st century lets try to act like it.

Prolly had nothing to do with this one but a saw a hugh something burning up as it streaked across the sky last night about 1120 . Way brighter than just a normal shooting star much bigger and a longer tail and bigger size .

Well the largest astroid to come this close to earth (17,000 miles) will be passing by later today (Friday). As with any astroid, comet, etc. there's always smaller pieces and parts that are shrouded from telescopes hanging around the larger one. I'm sure we'll see more little fireballs burning our across the sky tonight and maybe tomorrow.

No zombie, pls don't take my words out of context. I said he will take you when he wants you like no one saw this meteor coming at us and almost hit us....you could very easily fall back on on your head from that sonic boom and never come back from it. Like I said I've seen that kind of stuff happen. You can thank GOD for another day on Earth, if you look at it like that.

No zombie, pls don't take my words out of context. I said he will take you when he wants you like no one saw this meteor coming at us and almost hit us....you could very easily fall back on on your head from that sonic boom and never come back from it. Like I said I've seen that kind of stuff happen. You can thank GOD for another day on Earth, if you look at it like that.

Or, I can choose to not believe in outdated superstitions and live my life like an intelligent human being.

Back
Top Bottom