• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Metal roof over asphalt roof?

Thinking of getting a metal roof. Asphalt roof is ok but would prefer metal

I know it CAN be done, but should it? Any advantage?

Thanks
You can kiss your cell signal goodbye. My in-laws did that at their lake house years ago and then had to go out onto the porch to make a call

We have a cell boaster in our cabin which is built on end of steel carport no problems inside but if we walk out under carport no service.

You can kiss your cell signal goodbye. My in-laws did that at their lake house years ago and then had to go out onto the porch to make a call

Already in that situation. Use Wi-Fi calling and have a cell booster. In a holler between 3peaks so no signal as it is

Thinking of getting a metal roof. Asphalt roof is ok but would prefer metal

I know it CAN be done, but should it? Any advantage?

Thanks

Do you like the sound when it rains? I do, but it drives some people insane. Depending on the metal and how it's treated, it changes color over time; make sure you know what color it's going to turn. When taken care of they can last a long time.

Do you like the sound when it rains? I do, but it drives some people insane. Depending on the metal and how it's treated, it changes color over time; make sure you know what color it's going to turn. When taken care of they can last a long time.

and go white, or at least a light color! helps reflect, and much cooler!

Back
Top Bottom