• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Members with negative reviews.

I did a deal the other day with a guy who had 6 negative reviews. He also had over a hundred positive reviews so went ahead with the deal. Good guy, trade went smoothly.
I asked him about the negs and he said there were times when he might not respond but he had never failed to show for a scheduled meet. Reading through his feedback this appears to be true. He said he had appealed the negs but got nowhere.
No moral to this story other than you sometimes have to look beyond the headlines. I was mentally prepared though if the trade went south. Happy that it didn’t.

I have to ask, how does it work if someone has negatives, but creates other accounts to circumvent the negative account and continue selling, the new accounts are reported and closed but the original negative account is still remaining? Isn't this a banned for life reason if one is blatantly trying to hide what they are and did to other members?

You get one account. If you're trying to avoid negs (or any other reason) by opening new accounts, they get zapped when discovered. You get a point every time; it follows the same process as any other warning. You get to 11 active and you're out until it drops below 11 active/not expired points.

Back
Top Bottom