• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Members with negative reviews.

I
I’ve noticed that too….quite a few established members are sporting a neg or two. Is it the POS newbies getting pissed and giving the negs?
I don’t think so. I think it’s new member being given bad reviews for their actions.

I’ve noticed that too….quite a few established members are sporting a neg or two. Is it the POS newbies getting pissed and giving the negs?
It could be. I've dealt with members with a neg or two even doing shipping/money order deals . But I look at how long they've been here along with the neg. And I read the neg along with who posted it. Sometimes that tells the story. But there are a few here with like 8 or 9 or even more negs. No idea why anyone would deal with them..
But again if you've been around long enough you're bound to run into at least one jerkoff. I haven't yet but who knows?

Eh, one negative out of 100+ don't bother me, but yeah most I see on established members seem to be retaliation. Saw one awhile back (mods removed it) but guy was pissed the seller wouldn't sell to him.. dude seemed off his meds

It could be. I've dealt with members with a neg or two even doing shipping/money order deals . But I look at how long they've been here along with the neg. And I read the neg along with who posted it. Sometimes that tells the story. But there are a few here with like 8 or 9 or even more negs. No idea why anyone would deal with them..
But again if you've been around long enough you're bound to run into at least one jerkoff. I haven't yet but who knows?
That's nothing.. the top winner has 16 negs 🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom