• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Members we would like to meet

I have Coffee at the QT about every morning, following me is redundant as I take a different route each day being paranoid, staking out my house is dangerous as my View attachment 3359262 driveway is a Kill Zone. I like Chinese food, take out is fine, bring enough for two, I'll furnish the Bourbon, so when do you want to meet? No plans after 6pm tonight, I'm free or reasonable :)
I remember that awesome sign!
Reminds me of being in the mountains of NC one time, driving up a mountain gravel driveway, seemed like hours, at the top was a beautiful cabin, a nice gate and an arched metal sign above the gate that said “welcome to my beautiful home, now leave!” Lucky the person I was with knew the owner!

I remember that awesome sign!
Reminds me of being in the mountains of NC one time, driving up a mountain gravel driveway, seemed like hours, at the top was a beautiful cabin, a nice gate and an arched metal sign above the gate that said “welcome to my beautiful home, now leave!” Lucky the person I was with knew the owner!
Exactly why I moved to a town in the mountains of Virginia. Big town land wise but only 303 people live here. Now I don't have to cringe when the door bell rings. It doesn't ring and I like it that way. Sorry to hurt everyone's feelings.

Back
Top Bottom