• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Members we would like to meet

being honest here, your version was so different than what I remembered that I thought it was like a weird al parody until I was halfway through cause the synth drums sounded so off, when I think of this song I think of this version:
but now i've watched like 15 "Escape" videos and yours sounds closer to what the original sound was and I think they gave the song a more modern "sound" in the version I relate most to, although the live versions seem kinda in between both

Oh and if you want to make a bomb ass pina colada I personally swear by BA's best:

https://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/bas-best-pina-colada

the 2 ounces dark rum isn't optional, unless you want to make it 4

el dorado 3 for the light rum, or plantation white, as to dark rum, I got ties to goslings and like that burnt molasses, but most people would prefer myers
Dark Rum?
Don Q 151 or don’t bother.

DanKATL says... "That you are."
@Paynefree Do you remember this from May of 2017? Good Times... Love was in the air - fur shore :)
I might have added "our song" to it....:thumb:

Duece nozzle.jpg
:)

Wait. So I don’t have to figure out who the people I want to meet are in real life and then stake out their house. Follow them for a few weeks. Establish their patterns. Order what they order from restaurants to feel closer to them? I can just tag them in this thread? I’ve been doing it all wrong.

Wait. So I don’t have to figure out who the people I want to meet are in real life and then stake out their house. Follow them for a few weeks. Establish their patterns. Order what they order from restaurants to feel closer to them? I can just tag them in this thread? I’ve been doing it all wrong.
I have Coffee at the QT about every morning, following me is redundant as I take a different route each day being paranoid, staking out my house is dangerous as my
DRIVE WAY KILL ZONE_1452 (2).jpg
driveway is a Kill Zone. I like Chinese food, take out is fine, bring enough for two, I'll furnish the Bourbon, so when do you want to meet? No plans after 6pm tonight, I'm free or reasonable :)

Back
Top Bottom