Meet up Precautions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never once had a problem.

I too was leery my first time or two around.

My last meet was very late I think like around midnight or so....No problem at all, great guy, but if his I trader hadn't been what it was you can bet I would not have agreed to it....Sometimes if they have a low I trader score and are new, I will check the people who submitted the ratings for them to make sure they are not fake profiles.

Never a problem, and have dealt with a few guys on here multiple times, hence why my rating is what it is but I have done more deals...

Common Sense goes a long ways.

Just keep a piece of dental floss and a paper clip in your pocket.
You should be able to get out of any situation that might arise with it.

I've met quite a few people off here. I always meet in public places. I always have my gun on me. I always let someone know where I'm going and stay in contact with them. I also leave text messages in my inbox. Never once felt even a we bit concerned. Everything has always ran smooth.

I've met quite a few people off here. I always meet in public places. I always have my gun on me. I always let someone know where I'm going and stay in contact with them. I also leave text messages in my inbox. Never once felt even a we bit concerned. Everything has always ran smooth.
Becareful of soviet, I met him in a vacant usps lot and I wasnt sure if my paper clip was going to be enough.

Just Kidding...just like everyone I meet from from here. Very nice and courtious.

I guess I have just always used common sense. You know cash is going to be involved, and guns are going to be there. Just keep it simple, in public near main roads. Should be fine. I have not had a problem as of yet. Although, if you have a friend that likes to come along that is also cool.

I guess I have just always used common sense. You know cash is going to be involved, and guns are going to be there. Just keep it simple, in public near main roads. Should be fine. I have not had a problem as of yet. Although, if you have a friend that likes to come along that is also cool.
Just be careful with this one^^! Ha.

You had better take precautions. Otherwise...

i222.photobucket.com_albums_dd63_WyldeDime1_Gifs_butt_secks.gif

Use common sense and meet in a place that has traffic around. But not too much as you might get a MWAG call on you. :) I've met a few folks from on here and, so far, have had nothing but good experiences. I do carry because I know transaction will involve cash. I have taken someone with me on some ocasions, not on others.

OH, and if you meet Stonewall just make sure you do it in a place with PLENTY of room!! He is one BIG GUY!!! :p :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom