• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

McDonough Swap Meet and Greet May 30, 10AM until

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would appreciate it if you "George Haters" would take it down the street. George manages the day to day operations along with his dad who from my understanding is one of the five investors. They have gone out of their way to host and facilitate numerous shooting groups, GCO, Girls with Guns, IDPA and GADPA. Their inventory is currently low but if you go on Davidson's Gallery of Guns and check they are routinely the lowest cost gun store in the area. If you want something they don't have, order it there and they'll get it in and take care of the transfer. Personally I am adult enough to go down the street if a retailer's price is not competitive. I don't bad mouth them like they tied me down and screwed me. This is the last I have to say on here. I won't participate in a flame war on ODT or any other forum. Thanks for being adult. As for the one who said "beer?", seriously dude?

I would appreciate it if you "George Haters" would take it down the street. George manages the day to day operations along with his dad who from my understanding is one of the five investors. They have gone out of their way to host and facilitate numerous shooting groups, GCO, Girls with Guns, IDPA and GADPA. Their inventory is currently low but if you go on Davidson's Gallery of Guns and check they are routinely the lowest cost gun store in the area. If you want something they don't have, order it there and they'll get it in and take care of the transfer. Personally I am adult enough to go down the street if a retailer's price is not competitive. I don't bad mouth them like they tied me down and screwed me. This is the last I have to say on here. I won't participate in a flame war on ODT or any other forum. Thanks for being adult. As for the one who said "beer?", seriously dude?

So George's father still has a stake in the company?

I would appreciate it if you "George Haters" would take it down the street. George manages the day to day operations along with his dad who from my understanding is one of the five investors. They have gone out of their way to host and facilitate numerous shooting groups, GCO, Girls with Guns, IDPA and GADPA.

With that, and several of your other posts - you just lost me.

I will not be there.

I have been looking forward to an event here on the south side and the chance to shake hands and speak to to a few of you guys, and while I've had over twenty years of nothing but negative experiences with the owners of this facility, I've been attempting to be reasonable where this get together is concerned. Clearly this was a wasted effort on my part. Magnum1b and a few others have billed this event as "coming out to 'support' your ODT brothers", but obviously that 'support' and 'ODT brothers' stuff doesn't extend to folks with serious and valid objections. I don't expect anyone who hasn't had my experience with these folks to hold my opinion, and I hope that everyone who chooses to attend has a great time. As for me - according to magnum1b I am a "George Hater" and will be 'taking it down the street'.

I'm always in for an event at a different location. ;)

Last edited:
you have to understand ODTers you arent there to see this george guy.Its about seeing ODT folks.Its tough to do a meet where everyone is happy and you will never be able to but stay home with your petty little gripes,someone will fill the void.Sorry folks feel this way toward the guy I dont know thing about him but I know i will go to see JWC,Geezer and some others I enjoy talking with and hope to meet some of the southside guys but if they cant put it aside for one ****in day,I guess not.I see now why it never works on southside now.Too many egos.It Aint About AH its about ODT.Carry on

With that, and several of your other posts - you just lost me.

I will not be there.

I have been looking forward to an event here on the south side and the chance to shake hands and speak to to a few of you guys, and while I've had over twenty years of nothing but negative experiences with the owners of this facility, I've been attempting to be reasonable where this get together is concerned. Clearly this was a wasted effort on my part. Magnum1b and a few others have billed this event as "coming out to 'support' your ODT brothers", but obviously that 'support' and 'ODT brothers' stuff doesn't extend to folks with serious and valid objections. I don't expect anyone who hasn't had my experience with these folks to hold my opinion, and I hope that everyone who chooses to attend has a great time. As for me - according to magnum1b I am a "George Hater" and will be 'taking it down the street'.

I'm always in for an event at a different location. ;)

Yeah I'm with you on this one, based on previous experiences and stories I would rather drive to the North side to meet people.

Yeah I get the ODT brotherhood but I feel that that facility goes against what most ODTers are. I have a hard time forgetting the way they screwed my father over and when 22lr was in short supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom