• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

McDonough Swap Meet and Greet May 30, 10AM until

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning. I went over plans with GM last night and he will have tables available for setup. If you need a table for your own use please let us know when you get there. We will be set up in the South covered parking area or in the one closest to the main building for the navigationally challenged. ;) I have a rough count of 30 who have said they will be there or might be there. The Range is figuring on that number to feed with hamburgers, hot dogs, chips and water. If you absolutely need adult beverages there is a good Mexican Restaurant right down the street. Gates open at 10 and I could use a couple of folks to help setup tables and chairs. Range personnel will also be there to assist. I'll setup with name-tags, etc closest to the gate/street end of the area. If you have give away items a tub has been made available to deposit those in. I am not sure how that has worked in the past so maybe someone can fill me in. If you have raffle items please drop them at the registration table and we'll have raffle tickets for everyone who name-tags up. ;) You can't tell the players without a name-tag after all. Again, if you have a personal beef with George he has asked me to communicate to you that he is available throughout the day for one on one meetings. If you are interested in shooting or touring the facility please bring eye and ear protection and get with one of the range personnel to show you around. Nitrexman and I will be your main hosts for the day. Let's all have a great time and get to know one another and maybe make some good deals. Drive safely. See you tomorrow.

Jack Ferguson
aka: Magnum1b

Sad to say I can't make the inaugural M&G. I hope this is the first of many to follow. Great work magnum1b magnum1b and thanks to nitrexman nitrexman for helping out. It looks like the southside is representing with good numbers for the event. I'll meet ya at the next 1. Have fun and happy trading to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom