Mayweather VS. Pacquiao set for May 2nd. Who's your pick?

Manny goes in to fight and knock a guy out, not play defense...you're attempting to comapre 2 completely different fighters...when you go in to fight from a offensive style, thats the risk you tak...when you take no risks and base your style on defense....its harder to get knocked out
This sport is not called fighting, it's called boxing, and Mayweather is one of the best ever. He will win this match.

This sport is not called fighting, it's called boxing, and Mayweather is one of the best ever. He will win this match.
I agree, just showing the difference between a boxer and a fighter. I want to watch a guy control the fight and go for a knock out. Not, dance around for 12 rds an pepper somebody with jabs. When Mayweather knocks a guy out and doesn't leave the fight to the judges for a decision, I'll be a fan

I agree, just showing the difference between a boxer and a fighter. I want to watch a guy control the fight and go for a knock out. Not, dance around for 12 rds an pepper somebody with jabs. When Mayweather knocks a guy out and doesn't leave the fight to the judges for a decision, I'll be a fan
I'll never be a Floyd Mayweather fan but he is great at what he does.

Back
Top Bottom