Votes: 30 49.2%
  • McGregor

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • Hard tacos

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Soft tacos

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters
I called it before the fight started that he would let Connor punch himself out the first few rounds and around round 6 would open up and lay it on him. He did just that and outboxed McGregor just like anyone with common sense knew he was gonna do

Floyd was unchallenged early on. He purposely drug him into deep water, turned it up in the 9th, and put it on him in the 10th. Easy win for Floyd.

McGreggor is a phenomenal MMA fighter, and yes, Floyd would never win in the octagon. Both should stick to what they know. But proof, McGreggor had no business in the ring tonight, unless you count the $100 million he made. Floyd won the fight, but the big winner was Colin tonight. $100M!!!
I think you have the money figures backwards. I thought Mayweather was guaranteed $100 million and McGregor $30 million? Either way, not a bad payday.

I think you have the money figures backwards. I thought Mayweather was guaranteed $100 million and McGregor $30 million? Either way, not a bad payday.

Those were the guarantees, but after PPV buys and gate revenue Conor is estimated to make $80-$100 million and Floyd $200-$250 million

920f7740772bfee99ca38f42be548472.jpg

Back
Top Bottom