• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Massive Run On Firearms If Hitlery Elected

I have all the guns I need and plenty of ammo but could always use more. I think if Hilary is elected she will surpass Obama as the number 1 gun sales person. That being said I don't think this election is about guns but more of our future with the selection of Supreme Court Justices that will effect our future 2nd amendment rights.

By then they will be antiques. Would you want your great-grand kids to be armed with the future equivalent of black-powder rifles?

Anyway, I think I think that article is just flipper wishful-thinking. Each outrage that has provoked gun-runs has gotten smaller and smaller. I think the market is pretty much saturated by now, or should be. Anyone who had the inclination to buy firearms already has. Everyone else is either indifferent or actively supports gun bans.

I have several guns that are antiques. Use some of them more than my modern firearms. While I'm certain there will be advances in technology, at this point most of them are going to be fairly small. The basic components of modern firearms have changed very little even since WWII. The next big step will come from energy or lasers. So it's doubtful what I buy today will be much different (except for looks) than what will be available in 50 years.

Back
Top Bottom