• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Massive Run On Firearms If Hitlery Elected

IMO it will pretty much be too late to buy stuff after she takes office (I'm still hoping she loses big-time). She will cajole Congress and pass any and every anti-gun measure through the power of the pen. If possible she would push registration followed by confiscation, import bans and anything else to disarm the average Joe or Jane Citizen. And if the R's lose seats in the Senate come November, it will make it that much easier for her to push her agenda. And with the history of Obama winning two terms in the White House, it's not impossible that Her Highness won't get a second term too.

Gosh I'm cheerful today!:blue:

IMO it will pretty much be too late to buy stuff after she takes office (I'm still hoping she loses big-time). She will cajole Congress and pass any and every anti-gun measure through the power of the pen. If possible she would push registration followed by confiscation, import bans and anything else to disarm the average Joe or Jane Citizen. And if the R's lose seats in the Senate come November, it will make it that much easier for her to push her agenda. And with the history of Obama winning two terms in the White House, it's not impossible that Her Highness won't get a second term too.

Gosh I'm cheerful today!:blue:

I think you've grossly miscalculated any true resistance that the RINOs remaining in the House or Senate might offer Hillary's proposals.

Why wait for Hillary? Regardless of which idiot is elected people should already have what they need. The fools who wait until November deserve what they pay for what they get.
Exactly
Reason I didn't get upset at folks prices last frenzy. (**** CTD) they got what they deserved by keeping their head in the sand.

Back
Top Bottom