• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Marion Road Gun Club is where it’s at!!!

pistolpat

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
52   0
Reaction score
Today I had the pleasure of shooting at Marion Road Gun Club for the first time and today it was an all shotgun match which y’all knowi love! They do 3 gun matches quarterly but do to the current ammo situation a shotty match was just what the doctor ordered! They have a lot of great reactive targets and some that most local clubs don’t even have so it was a real treat! The match was easy enough to not overwhelm a new shooter but defiantly fun enough to put a smile on the more experienced shooters as well! palmettomoon palmettomoon (the club President) has a great vision for the direction of the action shooting there at MRGC and I bet you it will be the best match on that side of town hands down!!! I had another ODT member come shoot with me and I will let y’all know next time they have another match and I would love to see more of y’all there!!!

I hear that moon guy is mean and mischievous.

Momma said I was "as mean as any rattlesnake that ever drew breath."

This was my first time meeting him and I never got that impression...... he does shoot open so he is most likely old, has bad eye sight, and can’t load a shotgun lol
I hate, hate, hate loading tube mags. I can do it, but like paying taxes, I don't like it. I'm getting used to the ridiculous banana mags for an AR12 now.

Glad to have been able to get there to meet everyone and sorry I couldn't get there sooner to shoot. Vacation got in the way. Maybe next time.

Back
Top Bottom